People have different preferences for stable-coins, and currently, there's no stable swap protocol on Stacks that allows for a direct swap of stable assets. Bitcoins users also want to earn a yield on their coins but don't want to give up custody of their hard-earned BTC to a centralized party.
We're focused on providing two things:
1) Building blocks for a mature stable swap market: This DEX offers an alternative to centralized platforms for trading between and/or earning yield on price-stable assets. A DEX optimized for stable swaps results in lower fees, fewer slippage failures, and deeper liquidity pools. This will be a catalyst in attracting additional stablecoin liquidity (USDC, USDT, etc) to Stacks.
2) More DeFi developer resources enable more DeFi products: We'll provide fully open source code for the dApp, plus tutorial resources to experiment with building a DEX. For example: We will build a protocol based on this template to disrupt Curve and provide Bitcoiners with an advantage in DeFi. Other protocols, like Convex, can be built on top of it.
- Team: Dylan Floyd (Co-Founder/CTO) Diego Mey (Co-Founder/COO)
- Why We Build on Stacks: Security. Bitcoin Alignment. Clarity Language. Community. Decentralized Protocol and Non-Custodial Capabilities.
- News: Our testnet is aimed to be launched this month (Oct 2022) - with early beta access registration open on bitflow.finance - the Beta Tester will also receive an exclusive and limited edition BitFlow NFT, that will serve as a badge for gated content, community channels, and other privileges. We recently got approved for our first Grant from the Stacks Foundation to build an open-source DEX protocol, which will be the building blocks for Bitflow.
- Learn More: Website, Twitter